Thread: New Scoot
View Single Post
Old 09-06-2013, 09:34 PM   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by spandi View Post
This the one? (yeah, what color is it?) Btw, if you don't mind saying what did it set you back?

I paid $3600.00 out the door. It's a good price not great but fair. It's more then I've ever paid for a bike or planed on paying. But as my use has gone way up I needed something that could hold its on on the highway when need be but still be small enough for around town.

I sold my Kymco S200, a ruckus clone and a ct70 project I was never going to get done anyway. After those sales I only needed less than a grand out pf pocket to get it done.

First impression is this scoot has everything I was looking for . Step-thru, flat floor and low seat height. Not to mention a motor that won't quit. Obviously I'm in the break in mode but I put 150miles on her today and i think this bike will cruise 65 GPS all day long once she's broken in.

Ill find the warts as time goes by and will do a review after I get a good feel for her.

Be Big,
AMAC

SYM RV200 Evo
Lance "Cali Classic" 125
MC-95-250 Reverse Trike

http://www.fuelly.com/driver/amac1680/rv200-evo