View Single Post
Old 05-08-2014, 10:07 PM   #7

What does the red light indicate? There is a green one which is the turn signal the red one and the blue one under it for the brights so what is the red one? It seems to flash on and off sometimes after I had accidentally filled it a little too much for the fuel. I put 93 in it as the scooter person I got it from said I should put it in the tank. But yet under the seat is says use 89 octane. Will 93 octane be too much? I had also put in about 15-20 ccs of startron in the tank after I had filled it up. The red light had turned on for a second when I had the ignition to on and it went off after a second or so when I got it started. But then when I had turned it off and left it in the start position it turned on again and turned off a few times when I was getting the kickstand down. Does this mean that it is not getting oil or something? There is also a led bulb close to the speedometer and I was told this turns yellow when it is about halfway down for the oil but it hasn't turned on yet.