View Single Post
Old 05-08-2014, 10:12 PM   #9

Well I had just took my air filter off and it seemed like there was a little bit of black stuff in the air filter and in the carb. So I had cleaned that out with a shop towel and took it out for a ride. It seems to be performing really well now. Even with all this wind it is working good. Sometimes I can get it to just 35 but of course there is some strong winds out. And when I am going on a flat surface I can get it up to 50 and it is wanting to go a little over that. Crazy thing is people were still passing me up for no reason. Some people are just impatient and just want to go over the speed limit to pass me up. My only question is what is this black plastic piece that is in front of the throttle slide that seems to be spring loaded. I had to push it up a little to actually be able to see if my throttle was getting wide open and it appeared that it was. As I pulled the throttle and I heard a click when it got all the way to the top. I even tried to push it up and it wouldn't go any further so it has to be getting fully open. I also added about 10-15 ccs of startron in it so maybe it will clean the carb up the rest of the way.