View Single Post
Old 10-20-2015, 01:01 PM   #10

OK, Thanks guys. Sorry for being so dumb. I've got a learning curve when it comes to these things since I don't understand different mm sizes and main jet and idle jet etc. But I'll find out if any of my tape measures have the mm side. I think they should. never gave it attention lol. But I'll measure the smaller opening and see what I have. I think I have a two stroke if memory serves me correctly since I think four stroke the oil has to be mixed with the gas by two separate filling holes. as where mine just sits on the bottom side of the scooter and only have to fill up the gas tank and then change oil as needed. But aside from all that I think I found the reason why the scooter dies out when I'm riding it now. I think the petcock is bad because I found a video saying that if the petcock just drains gas without the engine being on then it's stuck open which is what mine is doing. I could run the scooter and rev it up without any problem but when I'd get on it and go to accelerate then it would bog down and die if I kept on the gas. But thanks again I'll get to measuring this thing and try to find a carb for it.