View Single Post
Old 11-11-2015, 02:09 PM   #4

Thumbs Up

Quote:
Originally Posted by padly1995 View Post
I belive that this is DENI carb from Sym Orbit 2, i have the same one installed on my scooter and it is way better than stock one. I had few stock carbs installed before and always had idle issues, auto enricher failures...
Thanks a ton... I'll look it up! Do u know what size Jets come with this puppy? Also, I see what u said "makes it better", but is there anything "better" about it, as far as performance?

Reason I ask, is because I have a good, clean, rebuilt Stock 150cc Carb... off of a Znen 150cc GY6 Scooter. I've never ran into problems with these carbs after "shimming" the needle and upjetting them...? (I would possibly need to downjet the 150cc Carb for the 50mm BBK and aftermarket UniFilter!)

All of this said, the Bike seems to run great... I clocked myself at about 50MPH using "Ulysses Speedometer" (GPS/Android App). I try not to "gun it" ALL the time, but it's so hard! Lol

Do u think I would be better with the said carb or the 150cc?