View Single Post
Old 07-16-2018, 04:57 PM   #3

My Jonway is like a twin of the Lance Milan. Pretty much the same bike. The harsh ride is part of the deal with this type of front suspension. Other than the ride, I have no complaints with my scooter. It has been 100% dependable since new....now 6 and 1/2 years old with 14,350 miles on it. Ride yours the way it was intended to be ridden, keep up on your maintenance, and it will last for a good many miles.

The only improvements/upgrades I've done are: Emissions delete during PDI, Airbox delete, in favor of K&N Cone, Replaced roller weights with sliders (have tried 12's 14's and now have 15's in it...14's are best for me and my terrain), Taller tires (OEM 120/70x12 replaced with 110/90x12), Added a VDO oil temp gauge and volt meter and 7 additional lights and indicators....also a windscreen.

If you click on my user name above the grumpy old man photo, then public profile...there are a couple of photos of the scoot, its' original plug, air filter setup, etc. located in the "My Stuff" album

Login or Register to Remove Ads