View Single Post
Old 07-17-2018, 12:10 AM   #2

Quote:
Originally Posted by bull View Post

Personal note to Rickmain; Every forum that I am on, I will tell people about you and your company. I will point them to those posts, and IF those posts are ever removed, not a problem as I have the full text of that thread as a pdf which I can and will share with the scootering public when and where appropriate.
I came across your thread about this individual and scrappydogs when I searched Google for "scrappdogscooter complaints"
I had to do a Paypal and Visa chargeback on my May 2018 order, since then I've learned a lot of people have been left holding the bag for parts not rec'd but paid for, so I did some investigating into this and learned his name is now connected to an "RnD Moto" un St George Utah who is claiming they just bought inventory from him and are a NEW business, but two state issued business licenses I obtained both show his name, and RnD Moto on them, as does my PayPal chargeback "payee" (the owner of the Paypal account I paid for the May order)

I'm going to post the documents I have- screen shots of the dispute filed thru PayPal and Visa that were ignored (the card issuers credited the funds into my account) the state business licenses, and the RnD Moto domain which shows Rick's name on that too.

Since I started looking into this, Rick has begun posting comments to mine on other scooter forums using a new account with the name "Helmut" obviously defending "Rick" to an extreme and basically "advertising" for his new business.

I'll start with these documents attached, they are self explanatory.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Screen Shot 5.jpg (74.7 KB, 0 views)
File Type: jpg tO2SheE.jpg (68.0 KB, 0 views)
File Type: jpg Screen Shot 5 copy.jpg (53.7 KB, 0 views)