View Single Post
Old 05-11-2024, 04:38 PM   #6

Oh, I know what you speak of. The problem with Piaggio scooters, especially the EFI/computer controlled one, is you need a very good dealer for support. You can't trouble shoot it yourself because of the specialty PADS diagnostic tool. I didn't have no local support, and I no longer liked my Piaggio scooter enough to lug it 100 miles one way for support. Hence why I went with a simple Genuine Buddy 125 now. Most Chinese scooters are still old school carb controlled, and as long as you stay on top of it you'll be fine most of the time.

I think I gave you grief before as well, and I'm sorry if I did in the past. I hated my Qlink Commuter so bad. Just so many problems that I donated it to a thrift store at 5000 miles. I might have just got a dud but it made me leery of Chinese scooters ever since. But if Keeway can get their act together I might be tempted to get the cool Sixties 300!

Now onto the huge Honda Goldwing clone link you posted. My co-worked and I keep looking at the Honda Bagster with love and lust in our eyes! My parking spot is to narrow to put it in the garage at night so I think I'm safe from a naked Goldwing purchase! Plus, my wife still want to test ride a Can-Am Ryker.