View Single Post
Old 05-14-2024, 09:22 AM   #7

If anyone recalls I was offered a Bintelli Scorch 150 for pretty much cost, to help get the name out on the streets. My local dealer just started to carry the brand. I was tempted but ended up getting a Genuine Buddy 125. I bring this up because even though Bintelli is Chinese I see them on the road and they seem to not self destruct. But now:

Someone at my work has a new Bintelli Scorch, but a 50cc. The owner puts some good miles on it and they ride everyday. I've yet to meet this elusive person but they park next to my Buddy in motorcycle parking. I will say the Scorch looks much better than the Buddy.

Oh, back to CFMoto/Qlink. The selling dealer, St. John's Karts in NC, is a super crappy. They don't care about the products they sell, and have lazy mechanics who do sloppy work. My whole Qlink experience is covered on the Burgman USA forum under the "A Qlink followed me home." thread. I'm shocked that crappy dealership is still in business. It (the dealership) must be a meth dealer money laundering front! A bad dealership can help make the owning experience that much more terrible should a problem arise.