View Single Post
Old 05-14-2024, 04:20 PM   #69

Quote:
Originally Posted by sc00ter View Post
If anyone recalls I was offered a Bintelli Scorch 150 for pretty much cost, to help get the name out on the streets. My local dealer just started to carry the brand. I was tempted but ended up getting a Genuine Buddy 125. I bring this up because even though Bintelli is Chinese I see them on the road and they seem to not self destruct. But now:

Someone at my work has a new Bintelli Scorch, but a 50cc. The owner puts some good miles on it and they ride everyday. I've yet to meet this elusive person but they park next to my Buddy in motorcycle parking. I will say the Scorch looks much better than the Buddy.
Years ago a young man from Michigan rode a 50cc Scorch to Key West with a stop at Bintelli for a complimentary look over. Belts, rollers, adjustments and bolt tightening later he was off. No problems on the trip sometimes riding full throttle for long periods. After reaching Key West he sold it to pay for air fare to Puerto Rico.

This guy in California bought a 50cc after losing his car and liked it so much he bought a 150. All with stimulus check money. He has learned service as he goes along starting out with no knowledge at all. It's his sole means of transportation. An Ice Bear, no less.

https://www.youtube.com/@GY6-SCOOTER-VLOGS
2009 MC-114 50cc Cub Clone- 4,317 miles
twowheeler.yolasite.com/

That's 30,049 China Scootin miles and Counting.