View Single Post
Old 05-28-2013, 06:06 PM   #28

Send a message via MSN to lykos23 Send a message via Skype™ to lykos23
Again, makes sense. I hope my pirelli's last despite "riding rough". Ever since I upgraded the tires it's like riding on air, even when hitting big bumps. And my scooter used to shake excessively when hitting high speeds, like 40 or over, with the new tires that doesn't happen.

I'm really looking forward to getting a performance exhaust, but it's in the same cart as my bbk so I might as well wait 'til I install the bbk to install the exhaust, otherwise I have to install it twice, haha. I've got my #90 jet and I'm all ready to go.

My family isn't so agreeing with me upping the power of my scooter with a bbk, after I tell them I already can go up to 43mph they're scared to death of me going faster. They also refuse to acknowledge the good price.

But, next paycheck I get I'm determined to get that bbk, come hell or highwater. With the extra ccs I plan on going to the DMV and finally getting my L class driver's license.

Since the second speedo puck I ordered is coming in the mail I was brave enough to partially disassemble my current speedo puck and bend the thingies back. I now have a working speedometer again! Time to go test my 9g weights to finally finish this experiment.
16/50 Performance Gears
Six 9g Dr. Pulley variator slider weights
2k clutch springs
38 Pilot Jet
95 Main Jet
Pirelli SL-26 Tires
10w40 Castrol 4T
A9 Camshaft
Performance exhaust
81.2889cc, 50mm BBK