Thread: ScootDawg
View Single Post
Old 01-27-2013, 04:45 PM   #18

Quote:
Originally Posted by macktheknife View Post
Hank one certainly has the right to build any site they want but even by Scootnwinns own admission doesn't have the right to copy or sell anyone's material that doesn't belong to them.

Proboards doesn't own the material, the admin doesn't own the material only the people who posted do.

If you go to the bank and get a account you read the TOA and sign that you will follow the rules set forth, if you don't then they close your account but they also have to abide by rules and if they decide to sell they have to let you know, you just don't show up at the bank one morning and someone else owns it?

Lee not only had no right to sell or move anything any where without permission by the owners of the material nor the owners of the software it was on, it's very easy to understand.

The only strong arming is being done by the very people who signed the TOS and broke the rules that they willfully and openly signed just like the TOS you signed. If you don't like the TOS you have the right to not join. No one strong armed you to join SD and you woke up one morning to a new SD that someone sold without permission. You don't own it you can't sell it.
Hi
Once i post anything to the internet its public knowledge to be read by anyone imho
I dont own it and i dont care, for me its more about the people then the place
And this is no different then if i owned a buisness , you patronize my store and i decide to move to a new location you can either continue to come on in or find a new place that serves the same need
I find nothing wrong with the move and in fact i aprrove it, the old SD just didnt have the administrative means to keep it running smoothely lately
Take care and ride safely dear friend
Yours Hank

Login or Register to Remove Ads