View Single Post
Old 08-19-2017, 09:57 PM   #1

Craziest ride you have been on?

You know that group ride you went on, the one that was so disorganized and crazy? Share them! Heres mine. So I get invited to go on a ride out with some other scooters. I show up to the guys house and quickly realize that I have the slowest scooter. The ride was supposed to do a 20 mile loop, stop for ice cream, and 20 miles back for a cookout. 14 riders total. All but 3 scoots are insane custom Rucks or Zuma 125's that go VERY fast. Other 3 are a Sprint with a 80cc bbk, a slightly custom 4 stroke 50cc Zuma and me-70cc 2 stroke RT50. We do the first part and its chaos as the fast scoots are blasting thru traffic with us pokey scoots catching up. Then we loose a rider. Find him and continue. Same blasting thru traffic, but loose 2 riders this time. Now, instead of ice cream a plan change. Problem? Only 4 people knew what the change was! Now into 2 lane country roads and the fast scoots are vanishing. Luckily, one breaks down. Problem? He has no idea were they are heading! Get his scoot running and try to catch up. Somehow we find them, but we now lost 3 riders! Then is was decided to head back for the cookout. Blast off, Im getting left behind and have no idea where I am! My friend breaks down and I go back for him, but the scoot is not fixable. Somehow his girlfriend found us and brought the tools needed AND showed us were we where on the gps. Never made it to the cookout. Yes, I would go riding with them again. It was really fun for some strange reason!

Login or Register to Remove Ads