View Single Post
Old 04-19-2024, 11:27 PM   #58

Emailed Keeway and asked about the lack of dealers on the website. I was told to go to KeewayAmerica.com and... same thing. Nothing. Only the distribution center in Texas shows up. I'll keep checking The website until I loose interest I guess. I'm really liking that Sixties 300.

I wanted a new Royal Alloy 300 until I saw how hard it was to remove the variator cover. I'll pass after seeing that nonsense! Plus the no native storage under the seat. I use my scooters for main transportation and I like having the perks that I'm used to. Under seat storage, true step-thru (no PCX or ADV hump in the step-thru), fully automatic (I'm lazy) and good selection of quality accessories (windscreen a must) and the option for a rear rack for a top box. Being nice looking helps as well.

My Buddy 125 comes very close to this want list. I would like a bit more power (don't we all) and the option to take my wife for a ride and not be cramped, though we rarely ride 2-up much anymore. I still love my Buddy and would keep it regardless.