Thread: A New/Old Ride
View Single Post
Old 11-04-2015, 12:01 PM   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by kz1000st View Post
I don't like to air my private life so I haven't mentioned it here. If you go to the other forum you might have seen it. Six weeks ago, after an almost two year battle with a truly vile form of cancer my wife passed away at the age of 56. It was heartbreaking to watch.

http://www.zachariasfuneralhome.com/...y9syE.facebook

Before she left I told her that when she passed I would 1) Buy another motorcycle and 2) Take a good long ride to clear my head. Today I brought home Vow #1.
My condolences

I have always loved the UJMs (Universal Japanese Motorcycles) of the 80s. No fancy Science, just elemental brutes. This bike has 42,000 and still makes Kick-Butt power for me. I name all my bikes and this one will have one that I will keep to myself. Vow #2 will take place next Spring or Summer.
My condolences to you! I personally don't know what I'ld do without my wife! We've been married over 50yrs & finish each others sentences. Hang in there! I know what you mean by older bikes. My bike of choice is a late 60s/early 70s Triumph 650 with a 010 overbore , an 8" over extension & a hardtail! I have built many of them! Many people don't realize that a 750 is just a 650 with a bigger bore. Same cams , valves , etc. Irish

Login or Register to Remove Ads