View Single Post
Old 07-20-2015, 04:59 PM   #6

How About A Contest

Today, I spent some time plastic welding a few cracks in the lower dash panel, and one mirror mount.

Hung up the trunk bottom, and the bolts thread into aluminum formed nuts on this one. This is not a good design as the nuts could pull thru the rubber mounts, think I'll take some thin flat washers and open them up in the center for the aluminum nuts to sit in. This will keep them from pulling thru the mount rubbers.

Installed the wash fluid bottle and cable tied the wiring loom to the chassis to take the weight off it.

Silly me, I had forgotten that I had a small container of parts the owner had pulled. In the container was the other fuse block, and yes it had cut wires that had to be repaired.

In the fuse block was only 1 fuse. It was a blade fuse.

How about a contest?

The winner gets a DMM like the photo in the Roketa thread (link above). I have a couple new ones, so I'll give one away including shipping to a continental USA address, IF the winner is elsewhere in the world, (s)he pays shipping.

Tell me what kind of fuse it was, and what amperage. Only one guess per forum member.

IF your guess is correct and the first one to get it right, you get the DMM.