View Single Post
Old 12-13-2014, 10:35 AM   #1

Question Jonway Gator 50cc scooter help please!

Hows it going all?

I recently purchased a Jonway Gator 50cc scooter for minor commuting. I bought it used with low mileage. The day I bought it, is the day the trouble began. It started when I came to a stop sign. I came to a stop, and as I began to accelerate I wasnt getting the full acceleration and was hearing a bogging noise. It would not reach top speed, and within minutes was dead on the side of the road. I took the seat off to get a glance on what was going on under the hood.. I noticed something disconnected. I am not exactly sure what the piece is even called, but did snap a picture. After I tried to reconnect a local mechanic told me to go try and fill with gas, and get gas flowing through the motor again. So as I am pumping gas into it, It is flowing straight down the side coming from a that same part. I am not very Motor-savvy, So If anyone can please help, It would be greatly appreciated.

My guess is where the gas is leaking from, another line should be connected. I have looked at this scooters insides up and down, and do not see another line..

Mary

Login or Register to Remove Ads