View Single Post
Old 09-18-2013, 09:40 PM   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by carasdad View Post
Awesome!!! But it will be a 'No Go' just like the many other inventions before it..as the Oil Companies HAVE NOT allowed in the past...and WILL NOT in the future. The person is either bought out...or just comes up missing one day. Just as the many cars made that got 40-50mpg.. *POOF!*..no longer made.
I hate you Glenn, (kiddin) but only because I think you have a valed point.
$50 ? i wounder about the dependability of the electronics.

As far as the oil/gas/Ethanol suppliers... Na, too many people need a car/truck during the winter day's that cant muster a cool ride to work, let alone install a simple EFI.

Now back in the 70's i lived next to an retired army guy whom was an inventor as we called him.
He had a Popular mechanics magazine that he was reading and writing notes on it.
Out of his 3 son's and my 2 younger brothers i was the only one that took an interest.
He made ( laugh if you want, but it did work.. kinda) a Pie Plate sealed top to top (like a UFO) with a ribbed brass hose coming from a fuel canister to the pie plate that set on top of the carburetor.
He told me it vaporized the fuel to create a fume that will create ignition for the car.

Hell, i Dint have a clue at the time what he was doing and he did blow the thing up a few times, but it did work, although it never idled right (high idle).

That's all i really remember about it.

--------------------------
2009 Jonway 50 4t

Last edited by larrball; 09-18-2013 at 10:36 PM. Reason: n/a