Thread: Miami here
View Single Post
Old 03-06-2014, 11:40 PM   #8

Welcome. I'm new too. I have the EVO 150. The upgrades aren't near what you would pay for a top 4 scooter. But you won't have to tinker. I got my Evo and have upgraded, tinkered, got left on the side of the road 2 days ago, tinkered some more......... But all to the tune of about 1400 bucks and that's with a year's worth of insurance with real high limits. My original plan was to get into scootering real cheap to make sure it's my bag, make sure the size was right (150 cc is perfect for me so far), and figure it all out with a cheap scoot before diving into a real good expensive one. I'll tell you so far I love it and I have a long history of fast sport bikes. Congrats on the Honda. I really like the looks of my Evo but the Honda PCX is cool looking too. I really like the flat floors on mine though because they hold tools and beer bottles real well while I'm working on my Chinese scooter. I probably won't be too far behind you though on an upgrade to a big 4. But I'll keep my first little Tao Tao for a very long time. We already have a lot of history together. HAHA