View Single Post
Old 07-24-2015, 12:18 AM   #5

don't diss the 50cc's ability to contend you should see mine it will keep up with most, in both acceleration and top speed (mine currently does 65 mph at 4k rpm) What has been done to mine is a 52mm bbk with specially modified piston, hoca 52mm big bore head with larger valves cnc ported and polished, 42.5mm stroker crank, cvt completely retuned, final drive regeared with 2.411 gears, automotive racing coil, billet gy6 150 intake stretched smoothed and ported, I was running a commonly available 1 in (performance) exhaust but I'm now upgrading to a 1.25 in exhaust ( the performance exhaust was found to be too restricted for the build), currently upgrading to fuel injection (I was running a retuned gy6 150 32mm carb.),and planning on upgrading the electrical system to offset the fuel injection power draw(got hurt at work and now I have a hard time getting down to retune carb.), performance cam matched to my engine, gy6 oil cooler kit modified with an electric oil pump, full positive pressure filtration, automotive engine oil cooler, and I am contemplating doing a supercharger conversion with a custom head spacer and modified timing chain. And yes it is wicked to ride, if you go wide open throttle from a standstill it will stand itself upright while smoking the rear tire (I wont let anybody else ride it for that reason when it got stolen from my driveway the thief made that mistake in front of my house and dumped it and ran off on foot... easy quick recovery lol).

Login or Register to Remove Ads

Last edited by Dodgeme; 08-11-2015 at 11:57 PM. Reason: more info