View Single Post
Old 03-29-2013, 06:32 PM   #18

Quote:
Originally Posted by cookees View Post
I rode a Aeolus 260 all last year. Pretty nice bike. Much sportier than the Fashion I rode the year before. Ahh, one of the perks of owning a scooter shop. Trying to decide on this years ride. It's a toss up between a SYM Wolf Classic and the SYM RV200. ( Sold the 260 yesterday to a nice girl. This is her 1st scooter)
Lucky you!
However you're not alone,
I generally buy one new scoot per year (actually my track record for the past 2 years was 1 scoot per 6 months.

I sell my old one, and buy a better suited one.

So far, my fleet exists of a 50cc TaoTao ATM, an EVO150, and a VT750 motorcycle.

I'm still juggling around, but since MPG is most important to me, I wished I had purchased following line-up:
- Honda PCX125 for 90% of the trips
- Suzuki TU250X For the medium and large trips

Should I not have gotten a PCX125, I would have gone for a PCX150, or a TaoTao PowerMax 150.
I'm still doubting between the TU250X, and the S40. The Suzuki Boulevard S40 is not fuel injected, but if it was, hopefully it's fuel mileage would increase, and I would have gotten that one.

I don't really need a big motorcycle, but I'm kind of a fan of single cylinder motorcycles now.
The issue with having 2 cylinders, and still being able to get home on one cylinder should the other fail, has never happened to me.
If I ever am going to continue traveling with my wife at large distances again, I probably would go for a Yamaha V-star 950.

Login or Register to Remove Ads