View Single Post
Old 01-27-2013, 03:00 PM   #20

Quote:
Originally Posted by scootnwinn View Post
She wasn't insulted or ridiculed she didn't want to be a member of this site she thought he info was stolen. She was logged into the other site this morning. I thought she was you (apparrently erroneously) I apologized seems like its all over. There was no insulting here if there was copy and paste the event here so we can be sure to never do it again. The whole thing I described above happened on the other site.
she PM'ed me, as a woman and i had tried to help her, she didnt have much nice to say and said on the thread she really wanted to blast you, but was a good girl. We/woman are NOT men, u surely know that by now, correct? anywho's alot of us are like that when we come into a "man's world" & feel we r being treated as less than = ! we can get nasty, im sure u might know a few woman like that, 'nuff said

Quote:
Originally Posted by danno711 View Post
Perhaps I'm the exception, but for whatever reason my very first thread on here is still going and it has 14 pages.
thats 'cause ur a dumbass j/k lmsao you asked for advice etc etc, contrary to popular opinion this also a social site, and people wanna tell ya their experiences
also see above^^^^ women are a better breed thats why we are called the better 1/2 !!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lefty View Post
I’d give my right arm to be ambidextrous.
Lefty
& you'd give that one to be 40 again, lol
Quote:
Originally Posted by scootnwinn View Post
I agree heartily and will work on my attitudes but, I think the words are "Physician heal thyself"

not sure if you were on site when i 'confessed' a few months after i joined, way back when, i'm bipolar. wasnt diagnosed till i was 40. Thought everyones life was as Fed as mine. Didnt really seek help till i was 50. No excuses, just facts.

There is a whole Christians are stupid tirade in that thread. There are days when you rampage through the whole forum nastily. Any way I do agree and hope you actually mean it.
ever been abused by a priest. well ok please bare with me.
Quote:
Originally Posted by dudley View Post
on some other forums there are few participants.
there are one or two guys who really do know everything and so you get an expert answer
with pictures and diagrams every time.but the active community is so small there is rarely any good discussion.on scootdawg sometimes the discussion and personalities get in the way of answers, but that is what makes this forum different and fun and irritating and what keeps people coming back.even some who talk bad about us elsewhwere, cant stay away.
we're like a happy little train wreck.
+1

2008 Shanghai Schenke Motorcycle Company LTD
model # SL-15021B
added extra turn signals, brake lights on the trunk
saddle bags and a windshield
67 mph top speed ALL STOCK
verified by PSP

"Hillary in 2016"

Login or Register to Remove Ads