View Single Post
Old 02-12-2013, 10:59 AM   #10

Well, I guess I'm tied to my Chinese 50cc for life - my first engine blew on the seventh year and, since the scoot is my only vehicle, I had no time for rebuilds and bought me a new engine and just replaced it. As time passed I completely repaired and tuned my old engine as well. So now I have one scoot, two engines in top condition and a lot of tools and spare parts (incl. carburetors) made specifically for the 139qmb platform. I have the money to get an Italian or Japanese 50cc, but now I know more about Chinese scoots than I know about JP ot IT. So I guess I'll wore out this engine, the spare one and then I'll start thinking about something better. But by the time this day comes it might be just another Chinese one, but this time with an EFI.
50cc 139QMB, 7g sliders, manual petcock w/ transparent lines, Naraku CDI, Naraku belt, high output racing coil, 18.4mm CVK clone w/ #85 mj and #38 idle, needle @ leanest, OEM pipe mod, Kenda tires, NGK Iridium, lots of LED mods, 2.61L/100km (90 MPG)