View Single Post
Old 02-12-2013, 11:19 AM   #11

Thanks for that Hank. That made me think of something that might need clarification. I don't necessarily dislike any brand. That being said in the past due to lots of things I was fairly loyal to Honda but This is my second Suzuki and I really like a lot of things about it. Will all my bikes from here on out be Suzuki's maybe not but I will definatelly look for them. I can say if I was riding for liesure I might be a lot less critical. Bikes that are ridden daily need to be comfortable, durable, reliable, and capable of keeping up with traffic. I really want to like my little Jonway and I know with slight modification it could be faster and possibly it already is reliable. Comfortable though not so much, the seat is a literal pain in the butt. It causes sensation to your lower cheeks that I didn't know were possible like hotflashes and weird stuff and this is all on the 20 mile round trip. Durable it is not the bike is falling a part much quicker than you would expect. I think there is the possibility and potential in the bike for adequacy and I can make it that way it just didn't come that way. It may not really be designed for rigorous commuting of the length I require.

Do not fear mistakes. You will know failure. Continue to reach out.
- Benjamin Franklin

Join the HARDCORE

1983 Honda GL650I SilverWing