View Single Post
Old 01-26-2013, 03:44 PM   #18

We have a little dog my wife saved, all her litter mates have died and we unfortunately saw three of them hit by cars while trying to find food from garbage cans set out for pick-up. My wife found her wandering around on the highway we live near. She is such a needy little animal and I am happy we gave her a home she so craves attention and nearly wags herself to pieces when you pet her. It makes me sad that people don't take care of their animals and get them spayed or neutered...

Lefty, this discussion and playful banter is reason the post was made. I love all animals and though we don't have cats now, all of us are allergic to them, I have known a few I like. I started this thread because the site of cats on a scooter site struck me as strange (not saying unpleasant those pictures are so good they almost look like stock photos) and I thought this could be a fun thread to follow obviously my objection is feigned and I hope people will fill their huge albums with as much variety as they like.

Do not fear mistakes. You will know failure. Continue to reach out.
- Benjamin Franklin

Join the HARDCORE

1983 Honda GL650I SilverWing

Login or Register to Remove Ads