View Single Post
Old 08-04-2013, 05:56 AM   #30

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slab Hardcheese View Post
When I was on the Viva, I actually had motorcyclists pull back their arm when they realized I was on a scooter. From a distance, it could have been mistaken for a crotch rocket from the front.

I wouldn't attempt to wave at motorcyclists if I were on a scooter. Like it or not, (but you do seem to understand it) scooter riders aren't seen as equals to a motorcyclist. They most likely will not wave back. But, if a motorcyclist waves at you first, by all means, return the gesture. Don't worry about them feeling "cheated". They aren't going to dwell on it.
If a biker pulls his arm back then he suffers from a deep rooted personality flaw. Feeling inadequate is no way to go thru life and trying to compensate with a large machine is well Freudian to say the least.

You boldly point out that you wouldn't wave if you were on a scooter. Ill give you credit very few would admit to such low self esteem. Do you let others dictate how you live all aspects of your life ?

Other motorcyclist may not dwell on it but you do. You sir have made two post here both on the same topic. On a scooter site no less. It seems to rub you the wrong way. You're a sham, a wannabe screaming "look at me look at me".

Are the big boys on their big boy bikes not paying enough attention to you?

You're a very big guy on the nameless Internet from the nonsense you spew to the childish, sexist garbage in your profile, now removed. How very very big of you.

I rode HDs for forty years and have seen tons of your type.
Little man big bike.

Again the emporeor has no clothes.

Be Big,
AMAC

SYM RV200 Evo
Lance "Cali Classic" 125
MC-95-250 Reverse Trike

http://www.fuelly.com/driver/amac1680/rv200-evo