Thread: Member Reviews
View Single Post
Old 02-15-2013, 08:10 PM   #1

Member Reviews

Hey everyone, I'm thinking it would be really great to have a nice organized database full of Scooter & Scooter Parts Reviews. Each review would be on it's own page (not a post/thread) much like the Engine Displacement Calculator is. We'd have a section for scooters themselves, and for aftermarket parts.

So basically we'd be looking for unbiased, well-written (typos and such are no big deal, all that can be edited/fixed by us), lengthy reviews (not something that's going to be a few sentences) complete with pictures. Honesty is a must.. the good along with any bad should be included.

Some of the things that should be covered in the story (depending on if it's a scooter review or a parts review) are things like quality/craftsmanship/attention to detail, performance/ease of use, ease of installation, shipping, reliability, price/value, etc.

And finally you'd rate each category on a scale of 1-5 (5 being best):

1) Performance
2) Quality
3) Ease of Installation (parts only)
4) Value

So if anyone's interested, please Private Message me and let me know what review you will be doing beforehand. I'll also update this thread with a 'sample review' so you can get an idea of what to do.

I think this would really be a great addition to the site, and something that will eventually bring people to the forum. So if you want to be a writer and have stuff you'd like to review, get intouch with me!

Thanks guys!

Login or Register to Remove Ads