View Single Post
Old 09-05-2018, 08:35 PM   #3

thanks!! Im a retired over 50 guy And I bought it to get around our community and also to go and enjoy the parks in the area the beach the pier and places like that but I really hate driving this thing on the city street where the speed limits is 35 and over or people just do NOT pay attention

I'm afraid I'll sit at a red light someone will be texting and rear end me I've seen it happen way too many times

I'm looking for side streets Backroads and places I can go that the back roads would take me so I can get out of the way if I see a car coming behind me.

I really am nervous I haven't ridden the scooter in years so I'm in the learning curve at the moment just taking it easy on smaller roads.

Riding a scooter feels like riding on the hood of the car. It will take some getting used to especially when you get moving about 20 mph and feel the wind blowing at you, also, I DO wear a DOT approved helmet

maybe I'll get Brave as time goes by but the way people drive it scary

I'm lucky that where I live we have a lot of side street probably 15 miles worth of 25 miles per hour and below and new subdivisions that I can ride in and out of until I get very comfortable

the problem is I have to drive on a main road for a mile or so to get to those areas

thank God they have a shoulder I can ride on if I see cars coming behind me because cars make me very nervous

Login or Register to Remove Ads

Last edited by scoot55; 09-05-2018 at 09:29 PM.