View Single Post
Old 08-16-2017, 01:11 AM   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by sc00ter View Post
I had a scooter that when it got hot the transmission would get wonky. I replaced the torque spring with a slightly stiffer one and put in a new belt and that solved the problem. Now, with yours I dont really know where to start. I'm "thinking" a stator issue for some reason.... I had a Genuine Buddy 125 that when it got up to operating temp the stator would break-up and rob the scoot of power. Volt meter helped solve that annoying issue! Is it sounding smooth when it looses power? Does it still rev-up correct and just not respond snappy? Do the revs drop as it looses power? Need a bit more detailed symptoms so we can hopefully solve this.
Hello, thank you for reply.
It doesent feel like electrycal problem. The case is that it will not loose power or drop revs until I left throttle and back of the top speed for the first time.
I think that I will have to replace torque spring too, my previous problem was that top speed would drop alot even at slight wind or uphill, than I installed hard rubber ring (thermal resistant) under the spring.

Login or Register to Remove Ads