View Single Post
Old 01-25-2013, 04:28 PM   #44

And yes I'm a hawk on people spreading false fear; just last night on Facebook I was sharing this friendly reminder: "If you see a post that you might want to re-post but you don't know if it's legit, all you have to do is highlight a couple sentences in the post, right click, and choose "Search Google for..." (for Chrome; similar for other browsers) and if it's a scam/incorrect, it'll pop up on hoaxslayer or snopes.com, typically. But, it's important to actually click on the result, because occasionally they are "true," or "partially true." Most of the ones I see that I bother to check on turn out to be false, especially ones that involve personal safety, government, or facebook policies. It's a quick, easy way to make sure you aren't furthering anger, fear, or panic for no reason. THIS post is one you should re-post! "

If you guys need further reason not to worry; here you go. My e-mail address is wutzthedeal@yahoo.com. Get into my computer. Have at it.