View Single Post
Old 01-29-2013, 12:50 AM   #38

Quote:
Originally Posted by scootnwinn View Post
You can teach humbly its more effective.

If the brake lights come on the brake switch is good that's all I said didn't say anything about the selonoid there. Read it again.

I will treat you with respect, I deserve the same. Your obnoxious boasting isn't helping anything. You know your stuff obviously but your reading comprehension and social skills could use a little work. No disrespect intended just a humble opinion take it or leave it. I will not argue with you anymore do try to be more respectful I may be younger than you but that doesn't give you a license to treat me like a punk.
We are all trying to help you seem to enjoy a little insulting with yours you should think about that. Have a nice evening Lefty
No arguement here, but it was and is obvious you did not know how the system works so I explained it to you. But instead of taking it as a learning curve you like many others cannot take being told anything or god forbid corrected. Now you could of responded OH SHIT I DIDN'T know that or something to that effect, but Instead you showed your true self to everyone and your immaturity.
Lefty
Those who do not know, do not know that they do not know

Three Wheels keep me up
You’ll never be old and wise if you weren’t young and crazy

Last edited by Lefty; 01-29-2013 at 02:10 AM.