View Single Post
Old 07-08-2013, 01:17 PM   #24

Update directly from Roketa:

Yesterday, I wrote out a quick email to Roketa directly, inquiring regarding the import status of the 2013 MC-54b:

"In mid-May, I ordered a Roketa MC-54b scooter from a dealer here in the US. It has been delayed repeatedly, and per a recent conversation, they are currently waiting on customs regarding the import of the new 2013 model year. Can you confirm that the 2013 MC54b has been EPA approved and is cleared for import into the US? If it will be several months, I will change my order to an alternate Roketa model that is currently in stock."

I received this response this morning:

"The 2013 MC-54-250cc has been EPA approved, and should arriving our warehouse less than 2 weeks. Tks!

Goldenvale/Roketa
"

This sounds promising to me. I've located several other online dealers who are also verifying the arrival of the 2013 MC-54b to be in mid-July. Maybe my scooter will get shipped this month after all!

I'm not sure what model year was being shipped until this point (Can anyone verify?) but I'll be glad to have a newer-assembly which has spent less time decaying in a crate on a shelf. I'm hoping the new model will have better quality hoses than some of the old 2008 apparently had.