View Single Post
Old 04-07-2016, 07:21 AM   #4

[But at over $5k, ]
You are correct!!
I was building a pole building in 2006, and since I also hate payments, I'd save up, and build it as I could afford it.
So by, 2008 when I could pull some funds away from my pole building project, I got the scooter bug, and got myself a fun 150 china doll.
In my area, the hills and what not, had cars up my tail pipe, and I knew by then, I wanted to ride much farther away from home then I was comfortable on it.
I found a decent BR in Maine, went and bought it, for $3800.00
I found TR then got the lead of her ass, and wow what fun.
Bought another, down in New Jersey, with OEM leg shields, Polini variator, huge rear rack,bunch of parts, he was asking $2600.00 as I'm walking around it looking for haggling items, and could see none, he must of thought, I was walking away, and blurted out alright I'll take $2400.00 and I could not pay him and load it up fast enough.
I sold the first one a couple of years later for what I paid for it, found a OEM windshield,
for the one I kept.
I dont care to buy new anything anymore, I love their Forza, but not out of the showroom! I'll wait for a great price.
Have a blast man!! I'll be riding down to either CON in Winston Salem and /or to the Mountain Crawl in Townsend TN in June. I'm wanting to ride the tail down there.