View Single Post
Old 02-15-2013, 05:19 AM   #1

Oh No What is stock jet size for 50cc roketa

Hey everyone,

So I recently purchased a 2010 50cc roketa breeze scoot w/ 1300 miles on it. When I first drive it, it was very slow, it would go bout 30 mph and stuggle to get to 35..after looking over a few things I noticed, exhaust did NOT have a gasket so I bought new one from scrappy and installed it, only difference was a quieter exhaust. Still there was no change in acceleration or top speed. So I pulled carb off and noticed pilot jet was clogged..so I cleaned jet and the rest of carb, re-installed, re-tuned carb, but there still wasn't much of a change. Top speed did go up to 40mph but very slowly. Also when I'm driving, if I sit at a red light or stop for a minute when light turns green and I give it throttle it Boggs and wants to die, If I let off gas it will die, if I give it WOT, it will catch its self at start accelerating. Now when I had the carb off, my main jet was stamped with a #78 and pilot jet was stamped #34. Now I'm no expert but after doing some research those do NOT seem stock to me. Does any one know what the stock jet sizes would be for my scoot???

I would also like to note, I checked for restrictors but could not find any in cvt, air box, or exhaust. I also installed 6g weights hoping for a little change, but there was none.

Login or Register to Remove Ads