View Single Post
Old 10-15-2020, 05:43 PM   #2

I ride to work at midnight, so, I understand. The stock halogen bulbs on my 150cc weren't good. I initially replaced them with the Philips 35w and they were better. Easy replace and affordable. However, since then I've installed LED projectors. I run them off AC will no issues for months, but, sometime this week I am going to put them on DC. A side note, do your bulbs get brighter as RPMs increases? Some may disagree with this idea, but, I have found that adjusting the idle screw for a higher RPM helps a little. It's not going to do much, though. Another idea is to use a different stator. But, I personally wouldn't go that far just for brighter bulbs. I'd rather replace the bulbs with a higher wattage or use LEDs.

Edit: I have them on DC now, I enjoy it more than AC. PS, I didn't think to mention, but, make sure your light switch is not in the center. I accidentally moved mine in the center one day, causing very dim light. The thing is, center position is only daylight light. It will be dim. But, yes, even low beam is still dim.

Last edited by XauroraRAIN; 10-27-2020 at 07:06 AM.