View Single Post
Old 05-29-2017, 12:10 PM   #4

Sorta how I ended up with 2 Zumas. 1 belonged to a friend. Its super tuned, will hit 70mph! He just got tired of the upkeep so he bought a new Lance Cabo 200i and sold me the monster Zuma. I just wanted the motor for another project, so the rest of his old Zuma has been sitting around with no motor. Then I came across another Zuma for cheap with a stock motor that ran great but had some frame damage. So I slapped the stock motor in the once fast Zuma. I had no intention of selling the running Zuma until the Adly came about. I quit taking in stray scooters awhile ago. No space or time for them.Will keep a eye out for a weird brand for friends, but I wont pre-purchase them anymore. Dont wanna get stuck with another Hyosung Sense SD50 or a Yamaha Beluga 80cc 2 stroke ever again. I also hate trouble shooting/fixing scooters. I work on small engines for a living so once I leave work I dont wanna work on any. I work on what I built/tuned, and its also a side hobby among a few friends. Strange thing is no one has been setting up group rides yet. Wife and I tried to organize one to a pinball arcade but everyone complained about it being to far of a ride. I need new riding buddies sometimes!