View Single Post
Old 01-30-2013, 11:40 AM   #17

Quote:
Originally Posted by jrryan View Post
Speculating about what others think when you only make comments in a negative way and then wanting to twist it back like you meant nothing harmless is BS.

Your speculation was in reference to your opinion about rudeness and where would you say the rudeness is? Again I know what he thinks about things because he's not shy about telling anyone what he thinks, on the other hand your suggestions were in themselves rude and baseless you don't have a clue to as why he hasn't been around, your comment of rudeness was pointed at the other forum and wasn't merited it is your opinion.

I understand exactly what a smiley code is and I also understand when someone doesn't know what they are talking about and in your case this is the thing.

Also I'm not a dude, show some respect for someone old enough to be your grandfather and went to war to protect your right to run your mouth about things you know nothing about.

Big Guy can tell you himself why he hasn't been around and BTW I know why he hasn't, he doesn't need you to defend him with any of your "he was tired of anything" crap.
Hi
Thank you for your service i salute you
Take care and ride safely dear friend and comrade
Yours Hank