View Single Post
Old 01-30-2013, 12:51 PM   #23

Quote:
Originally Posted by jrryan View Post
How you know what Big Guy got tired of? He's a personal friend of mine and I talked with him last night. He doesn't have a vow of silence and also rest assured he didn't get tired of rudeness at the other site and will be there too.

Maybe you need to stick to things you know instead of trying to think for others and think about what they may or may not be of anything.

If that is true about Big Guy, then I would think he can speak for himself without your ..... Um.. help.

It would be best if everyone tries to keep this in mind for ALL responses to posts that they may take issue with:

It is OK to attack the IDEA presented in the message, but NOT the poster.

If you are not absolutely positive about something and don't know it as absolute fact, then say "I think that..." or
"maybe" or a similar thing or end each point in the response with "IMO" That way if you are wrong, then it was, after
all just a guess or an opinion.

If you would, please re-read the responder's message. You will see he was in fact merely opining.

And opinions are fine as long as they are not intentionally offensive or provocative in an inflammatory way.

just my 2 good sense
"Darkside" Honda Reflex.
"Yeah dude, that IS a car tire there on the back of my scooter."

Sometimes I'm so far outside of the box, the Hubble telescope can't find me