View Single Post
Old 10-23-2017, 04:03 PM   #1

Oh No New But Useless Scooter

I am really hoping someone can help or point me in the right direction.. I recently bought a Wolf Blaze 50cc and lance Soho 50cc. The wolf was for me is fine has its quirks but its a 139qmb so parts are no issue, added a BBK kit and exhaust and its good to go. The lance however has been my nightmare. Bought it for my girlfriend to ride with me but the thing is a death sentence. Does not go past 30, variator or something locks it up so it cant accelerate past 30, even down hill top speed 30mph. Takes forever to even get up there. I wanted to derestrict it I was told there is a nut in the variator that needs to be removed. However I was also told that I may need another part for this a stopper or something? because the nut could be connected to something and you need a blocker to block that from moving. I know I did not explain that 100% right but i am not familiar with derestricting it, this has yet to be done and was supposed to be my first step in making this thing drive able on local roads. I was next going to get a BBK and exhaust, however they changed the engine on these models in 2016 to the 1p37QMA-2 which has 0 available parts anywhere and the mechanic who said they would deristrict it now wants nothing to do with it which I dont blame them. Who would want to touch a scooter with no parts available. This thing is as good as useless to me and I paid a lot of money for it $1,600 so its pretty upsetting. If there is anyone out there that is familiar with the 2017 Lance Soho 50cc or can point me in the right direction to increase some power on this thing to make it actually safe to drive on the main roads your help will be greatly appreciated.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 2.jpg (42.3 KB, 4 views)

Login or Register to Remove Ads

Last edited by bkane119; 10-23-2017 at 05:09 PM. Reason: Title