View Single Post
Old 02-15-2013, 05:43 PM   #8

Send a message via Skype™ to Elderdan09
Inuyasha, that certainly seems to be a sticking point out in some of the other forums that track scams and the like. The instructions at Scooter Depot are laid out in ("a;b;c;d; etc, etc.) fashion. I followed the instructions for the shipment process and was able to see it through and the tracking shows me that at this writing, the scooter is in San Antonio. I will be calling Saia tomorrow morning with that info requesting a delivery appointment. The preemptive move will help assure a timely residential drop according to the way Scooter Depot wants the process delivered to them.

With no excuses, and the "i's" dotted and the "t's" crossed, from the delivery I shouold be able to receive my MSO docs in a more timely fashion. (Maybe) Reading between the lines, it looks like one of the reasons tha NJ is not on the approved list stems from two individuals who disregarded the instructions for a WSO insertion into NJ.

Scooter Depot (SD) wants me to contact them "just as soon as the driver drops the shipment." I am going to do that and ask the driver to affirm the delivery, which btw, seems to be what SD wants according to their written instructions in the FAQ section.

I will make a copy of the affirmations and email them to a specific email with them attached, again according to directions in the WSO request file. In any case I will keep every one informed about my progress or lack of it as the case may turn
1976 Vespa
1984 Vespa Moped
1984 Sears Moped
1964 Lambretta
1956 Cushman Bouncer
---------

I may be old in body, but I am young at heart

Elderdan