View Single Post
Old 01-30-2013, 12:36 PM   #22

Quote:
Originally Posted by jrryan View Post
Could you not have "speculated" maybe he's took a long vacation, been in Paris having a good time, lost in the desert, etc.

Why the he was tired of the rudeness?

t=1359566639&v=9142285&[/url]
I said something abut rudeness because someone was being rude. The vow of silence was ridiculous and should have been funny.

Not sure why your gunning for me I don't know you and you seem ready to argue with anything I say. Even harmless gentle hey be nice comments you don't know where this guy has been comments.

Any way I do respect my elders and I can assure you I have never known my grandpa to go off half cocked in public just for the sake of it. If he did my respect for him may be lessened.

I don't want to fight with you sir. I generally say things with my tongue in my cheek no disrespect was meant to big guy. I saw someone who hasn't been around for while told basically "hey I don't care what you think you have no right to make requests" I don't like that what I have seen of big guy seems to be pretty cool and I would like him to stick around. I assure you my intent was noble it's ok if you think otherwise. I have a right to say hey be nice.

Let's leave this for now we can argue about the next one or we can discuss this in private shoot me a pm and I'll send you my phone number I bet we have more in common than the differences.

Do not fear mistakes. You will know failure. Continue to reach out.
- Benjamin Franklin

Join the HARDCORE

1983 Honda GL650I SilverWing