View Single Post
Old 12-16-2016, 07:19 PM   #5

Thanks guys,
The "RUK" look is sort of what I'm aiming for.

Sort of.

I'm really going for more of a California bicycle kind of feel, where there are no rules or precedents.
A few things that I have set in stone (so to speak) are...
Darkside rear (maybe front too)
Chrome baby "apes"
Handmade speedo console (fiberglass)
Handmade his/hers seat (fiberglass/custom cover)
Reversed intake/carb
Complete modified CVT
Rear gear sets
Dual caliper front disk
Slight/tasteful stretch, and lowering of the whole bike
Grind, and fillet the entire frame
Big bore kit
Finally, I have decided on a color scheme. Pearl white frame, silver flake red, and (pearl) white wheels, two tone satin gray engine (mid to dark gray), and the seat cover to match (gray/red).
Of course the engine mods to complement the build like a cool ass pipe, modified intake, fan/intake cowl.

I'm usually pretty slow on projects but my other scoots are beaten into the ground, and I am putting this build on the front burner
There is a little progress so far, and I don't want to go too far before taking "before" picts so I will start a build thread shortly.
Any suggestions on where to post this as a build?

Also, EVERYTHING I remove from the bike is up for grabs.
It is a UM (United Motors) 150. The body is complete, and in very good shape. Maybe 2-3 broken tabs that didn't matter anyway. The exhaust is going, front, and rear tires, seat, CVT parts, ect...
I'll ship this stuff to anyone that wants it, and they can pay me for shipping AFTER they get it, and like it. No cost for the parts. I have a garage full of old scooter stuff.

Anyway... I'll keep updating as I build, and my next posts will have Picts of the progress.
Thanks for the forum, and the hellos

Oh yeah,
Since Hillary lost, I have a survival shelter FULL of items that I won't be needing...
18 years worth of Raman Noodles (chicken flavored)
300 cases of Orange Tang
About 400 cases of Cheetos
60 gallons of Vasoline
One slightly dog eared copy of Hustler (June 2013)
I'll be keeping the cigars tho... We all need at least one vice.

Ok, so on with the show.
I'll be posting soon.

Thanks!

Login or Register to Remove Ads