View Single Post
Old 12-17-2016, 12:31 AM   #6

About 400 cases of Cheetos Might permanently stain yer fingers orange (and whatever else it comes in prolonged contact with)
(along with an orange stained tongue from the Tang)
60 gallons of Vasoline and one slightly dog eared copy of Hustler (June 2013) LOL!! prolly a left hand version

so now he's gonna tell us it was a typo and his typing finger slipped down from the "G" for gasoline and printed the "V" making it vasoline instead HILARIOUS (Hillary-less)

Hey, I'm all about the darkside, but that doesn't really work for the front... unless you do what is called "double darkside" and that would be a scooter rear tire up front along with a car tire on the rear. (one of my scooters is like that...) It makes the front feel heavy and tracks oddly because of the wider tire up front... works pretty good for when I pull the singlewheel trailer though.

Can't say that I've seen a car tire on a Ruck type scooter under 250cc because of the wheel size. But a lot of them do "Phatty" or "Fatty" with a much wider rim and tire than stock for scoots below the 250cc size.

In the Performance :: Maintenance :: Technical section there is a Custom Builds heading. That would seem to be the proper place for posting on your build project. I'll be watching for it.
"Darkside" Honda Reflex.
"Yeah dude, that IS a car tire there on the back of my scooter."

Sometimes I'm so far outside of the box, the Hubble telescope can't find me