Thread: ScootDawg
View Single Post
Old 01-27-2013, 05:38 PM   #25

Oh No

Quote:
Originally Posted by macktheknife View Post
So in there own words we are in control of our content not them and if we decide to move them who is there to say we cant

That's exactly right Hank but you didn't make that decision it was made for you by someone who sold something that didn't belong to him, it belonged to you. Did he ask permission to "sell" your material? make money off of you for nothing?

Did he put up a notice on the old Dawg and say "hey guys I'm moving to a better set up?" Like you said if you move your business do you just shut the doors and hope everyone will come? Or do you put up a sign saying in so m any weeks we'll be at this new location.

There was no "we" decide to move Hank, it was I'm selling, making a buck, don't care if anyone likes it or not and gone.

How many posts has Lee made here letting all of you know how happy he is that you're here? Did he welcome you to the new better forum? Since you moved "without notice or choice at first" wouldn't you think it would be nice to say thank you and welcome?
Hi
I hope Lee did make something to offset his time and effort
To me its not an important issue and i havent given it a moments thought
As its the people and not the place imho
Granted the move could have been implemented in a different way but thats now in the past
Your not going to sway me over to your point of view in this matter so sorry
Take care and ride safely dear friend
Yours Hank