View Single Post
Old 03-03-2015, 06:30 PM   #3

I fixed the mirrors. Going to work this morning I realized my brake levers were a little higher than I like. Then snap, move brake levers down and mirrors come up. Awesome. Also took the 151 home today. Kept up with traffic no problem so it seems to be breaking in. The dumb speedo showed 95 MPH, but traffic is normally moving about 60-65 through there so that's my guess. I need to search Scrappy for a different speedo gear. Moved air pressures down to 28 and 32, much less squirrely. That's about it. But yeah, as mentioned above. My experiences so far, speed limit 60 not a problem. 65 or 70 very short stints only to keep from angering people. The Burg 200 is a TANK! Very comfortable. And yes, 18 HP claimed. Pretty reasonably priced too. But I think I'll keep my eye on a 400, maybe just use the Roketa (that's what they sold me but no stickers and of course all the parts say Jonway) for work and back, short trips, etc. 400 is overkill for my daily duties if the gas mileage drops below 60.

Login or Register to Remove Ads