View Single Post
Old 01-30-2013, 02:03 PM   #31

Holy cow! What the heck happened here?? This has gone way too far and transmuted into a battle all it's own!

Yes Terry, I PERSONALLY CAN read your posts because I live with this syndrome! All I have to do is click and drag over it and all the letters turn WHITE, so NO I am not asking YOU to do ME a favor, thank you very much! I am quite used to it after all these years, but then again, I am also an expert computer user, unlike most people.

What I said was, "...So, probably 10% of the people on this forum will not see your posts if you use red or green." If you're good with that, so am I! I'm willing to bet most people would care less.

BTW! Thanks for that great compassionate advise! I think I'm going to run down to City Hall today and tell them how RUDE they are for asking me to have handicapped access to my business and bathrooms!

Trying to make the forum usable by 100% of the members instead of possibly 90% by making a SUGGESTION is not rude my dear -- However, calling someone who makes the [earnest suggestion] in kind rude, IS RUDE, especially when you have to type it two or three times in a row or make it 3" tall!

My personal reasons for being on hiatus for the last year are my business, not yours, and you have no right to critique my membership or the contributions I make to the forums... that's just plain rude!

I guess by your count of one post a year, I must be over 3,000 years old! Wait, let me check that math again!

-Rich

Login or Register to Remove Ads

Last edited by BigGuy; 01-30-2013 at 02:44 PM.