View Single Post
Old 09-28-2013, 06:35 PM   #13

Update:

I have an Eton Beamer (2002) first version. It actually comes with 85mm jet, but even that didnt give it enough fuel on the 70cc cylinder. What I drilled was actually the main jet (one that the long needle goes in for idling/throttle) Went and bought a 90mm jet and it was bogging with too much fuel. So I swapped the old one back in.

Tried to get a pic. of the ported cylinder but I guess i didnt save the pics, but did get the piston pics:
Superman logo on cylinder head lol

Intake ram (45*)

Soft seize:

This scooter comes with an oil injected and oil/pump throttle on the engine case, so i've been running it as is. But it seemed like it does get alot of fuel since the carbon built up in just under 20miles.

I went and got this big fan:

and this little scoop:

Then sealed the plastic cover with high temp silicon so that the air wont leak around but go straight onto the cylinder/head.
So far, i've been running it just under 40mph and no soft seize but it does put out alot of smokes from the pipe- OEM pipe so alot of restricting. Full throttle is at around 50mph but I get too nervous going at that speed with this scoot...afraid of a solid seize and off I go flying... lol

New pipe coming in Monday. Got this one here:

Chinese copy for $99. Was going to get a LV but the seller was being an ass, didnt take my offer and then after I bought that one, he listed it for alot less than what i offered... so F- him, ill just stick with the chinese pipe since the bike is chinese made..lol

Also got this chinese suspension: works great so far too