Thread: reintroduction
View Single Post
Old 01-24-2013, 01:55 PM   #6

Well rather than starting another reintro thread I thought I would just do it here. Maybe we all can...

I am nearly 38 and live in Northern New Mexico. I am a freelance violinist who has been forced to work for a living. I currently am a project manager snd safety manager for a heavy commercial construction company. I have had the opportunity to lots of cool stuff in the past though. I was a service adviser for a Honda motorcycle shop for 3 years and also completed an apprenticeship for motorcycle mechanics with a unaffiliated shop after that. I have managed various retail stores my favorite was the violin shop however. I spent 2 years as a full time musician but a folk musician isn't the easiest thing in the world to do. We produced 2 albums and got to tour the state though. I still play in church a lot where I am a lay pastor and I play gallery openings and other special events with another violinist. We recently got to play the Governor's Mansion which was a definite honor. In my spare time I resurrect old cars, lately it's been VW's but, I mostly like old Japanese stuff. My 4 kids all like to help me with that and they are all learning to play instruments, someday I'll have a nice quintet. I have been blessed with the most wonderful lady in the world for a wife and she supports all my habits with a smile.

I have been riding my own bikes since middle school and I can remember riding on the back of my dad's dirtbikes chasing rabbits across the mesa when I was pretty small...

I love all 2 wheelers but have always wanted a scooter. I have been quite pleased with my current bike and going back to a normal motorcycle seems unlikely but you never know...

Anyway nice to meet ya!

Do not fear mistakes. You will know failure. Continue to reach out.
- Benjamin Franklin

Join the HARDCORE

1983 Honda GL650I SilverWing