Thread: Vento R4 build
View Single Post
Old 03-16-2013, 09:14 PM   #5

Just got my order from Scootertuning.CA I order this intake because it had a oil feed nipple but there is no way my oil line is fitting on it

http://s1111.beta.photobucket.com/us...75930.jpg.html

Alright i finally had a whole day to work on this project.I have trouble tunning all day thought i was to rich then to lean, couldnt get it to go over 25 mph and make any power. Found two issues wasnt getting full travel from the custom setup with the naruku dell clone(forsale or trade) so i got rid of that setup and went back with the stock carb and free flow filter, much better but the motor was still lacking power, so i tired 100 main down to 85 never really change much speed and power wise but motor was much hotter when i got to the 85 main. So i pulled the head to see what that was like and was huge area probaly needs 2-3 mm shaved off, so i installed a 70cc head from a autotech kit.....man what a difference. Much more power and speed big difference settled on a 95 main and every thing seem to be prefect, i was spinning tires on wet pavement if i gave it to much gas but the 70cc head is much smaller on the outside compared to the 90cc head. here are some pictures. Also im have electrical issues that i will make a new thread for.

2010 Cpi Oliver 70cc, naruku trans kit, downhill handle bars, tecnigas rsll pipe, s6 4g rollers, Vento R4 with 90cc 1e52qmf technigas next r 100cc pipe Naruku, 21mm race carb, s6 4.5 g rollers

Login or Register to Remove Ads