Thread: Hi from Florida
View Single Post
Old 08-30-2013, 10:39 AM   #1

Hi from Florida

My name is David, Dave to alot. I am the proud second owner of a 2010 Peace Sport 50 4t . (my sole source of transportation). Also my 1st scooter ever .Currently it has 1800 miles on it,800 when I bought it 6 months ago. P.S. I use only (Castrol 4t 10-w40) . 2 months into riding it the stock piston "broke" . So I found a very inexpensive ($56) 100cc bbk with head on ebay. It was not worth the shipping cost (free)! That piston also (broke), resulting in the head getting cracked. I will post sellers info when I find it, I followed their instructions to the "t" n they will not make it rite. Anyway, I found a good 80cc bbk from a reputable dealer in town. A bit more than $56 and using the stock head but so far no "piston pop" Lol. I got my #85 and #90 main jets in the mail yesterday and want to put the smaller in 1st asap. Will they help or hurt with the stock head? Any feedback will be greatfully appreciated! Maybe a thought on what happened to the previous 2 pistons? P.S. this is my very 1st forum or chat room or anything like this, so please forgive my ignorance... I will post pics soon as I can

Login or Register to Remove Ads